Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Be Merry... trying to get my Christmas cards done for the challenge



The clock is ticking... 1 hr and 40 minutes left to get 5 more cards done.. among other things I need to get done in that short of time.. some things I can't say because I'd be letting the cat out of the bag for some... this is one of six.. the next five to follow. I've already, stamped, cut, punched, etc.. all I have to do is tie the bows and put them on the cards.. that's all.

Supplies on this card:
card stock: Stampin' UP! Garden Green, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Confetti White
Basic Grey Fruitcake pattern paper
Stamp: Tim Holtz Santa, Stampin' UP! Warm Words
Punches: Stampin' UP small and medium ovals
Ribbon: Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red Taffeta... love this stuff!
and of course... Dimensionals from Stampin' UP! my favorite item in their entire catalog hands down.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: