Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

some cards I made today for the OWH Challenges

I made these three cards this morning.. then me and my girls went to lunch, stopped in a couple of stores and headed to the commissary to do some grocery shopping.. home, took Jackson to his party, home fixed dinner, trying to eat now.. and type!

The first two were a challenge to make a thank you card from the colors in your state flag.. since I would rather consider Missouri my state over North Carolina.. I went with the colors in the Missouri flag.




the last card was based on an inspirational photo that was a black lined flower collage with pops of color.. so I inked up my Stampin' UP! Floral background stamp and colored in the flowers/leaves with Copic markers.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments: