Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Mother's Day" easel card with large damask sticker


I must be the last person in the crafting world to try my hand at an easel card.
A Mother's Day card I made a while back, and sent in to Operation Write Home, was featured on their Facebook page this morning.. what a surprise to see that this morning... since I had the big Damask stickers on my mind, I thought I'd try my hand at making one of these types cards. Ignore the mess on my desk!
There is a need for more Mother's Day cards and I need to whip some up quickly to beat the deadline of March 31st. I am having a procedure on the 23rd and not sure how I'll feel right afterwards.. so I gotta get busy.


I was gifted some stamps last week and want to use the images on some cards, so I can stamp those images and use Mother's Day sentiments on them.





thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: