Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

a Christmas card using some Tim Holtz stamps and embossing folders

I started on this tag earlier this morning.. and just now finished up the card.. I head to leave it to do other things.


I used a Tim Holtz Santa stamp and one of his embossing folders on the Crushed Curry layer. The card base is Cherry Cobbler. I inked everything with some Wild Honey and Black ink. The lace on the bottom of the tag is something I got at a local craft store today.. 3 yards for $1.00.. I got three different ones.. I stapled that onto the tag and then tied some Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red ribbon around it and at the top.. I had been on a quest to find some of that ribbon and a good stamping friend Gail sent me a roll and a half.. thank you Gail.


Off to make some other Christmas cards with some stamps I was gifted today from a Stamp Angel.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: