Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 quick "Mother's Day ~ Mom" cards



Operation Write Home had a blog hop last week and on one of the blogs there was a card, exactly like this one.. here is the blog Thinking of Inking. I liked the idea of using up some of these Stampin' UP! paper pads that I have sitting around, most still in the plastic they came in, collecting dust.


I know I was supposed to be making some Christmas cards, but as I went to grab a stamp set, I seen this Mom set and decided to make some of these real quick. I read somewhere on the OWH FB page that they need more Mother's Day cards, so I thought I'd make some to send in.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Linda said...

CAS and very pretty!!!