Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quick "Happy Birthday" Cupcake card for my daughter's friend



My youngest daughter is going to a sleepover at a friend of hers this weekend and so I put this card together using some of her friends favorite colors: Lime Green and Purple. Luckily I have a Stampin' UP! marker in Luscious Lime that I got many years ago.. it was the perfect color for the cupcake top. I then dotted it with a Lovely Lilac marker.. came out a bit dark, so I dotted it with crystal effects and Stampin' UP! glitter.. sparkling and pretty.

The card is folded like a gable card, the lime green card stock is cut longer so I could use the border punch and it would extend over the bottom section because I made it a "money holder" card.

The stamp set is a Hero Arts cupcake one, I used Nestabilities circle dies for under the cupcake, the lime green felt ribbon is some I got from the $1.00 bin at M's, the rest is all Stampin' UP!.. including the border punch.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of themhe

No comments: