Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

embossed Four Leaf Clover ~ "St. Patrick's Day" cards


I picked up this four leaf clover stamp today at a local craft store and thought I'd make some St. Patrick's Day cards using the embossed method on the whole layer after I glued the clovers on it.



I like how it turned out.. the yellow I used on the layer before I glued the clovers on, could've been a bit brighter, but it still looks good.


Give it a try.. make a card and post it on the OWH Stars and Stamps site, I did a tutorial there this week on embossing and am giving away a set of embossing folders.. you have to post your card there on THIS POST.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

AllisonG said...

Love it, Pam! It's so cool to see how you used it for things besides just flowers. I left you some love on my blog, too. http://allisonscreations.blogspot.com