Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

.............miles may seperate us, but LOVE keeps us close at heart

I made this card a few minutes ago.. I am going to send it to my hubby.. when he receives it, we will only have about 40 days left of this deployment.. yeah!


The stamp set is a Stampin' UP! set: Service & Sacrifice, the wheeled images are Stampin' UP! Jumbo Wheel: Hero.

cardstock is all Stampin' UP!: ruby red, night of navy, kraft, white, more mustard

ink is: versafine black, SU Sahara Sand, Versamark

clear embossing powder, heat gun, Nestabilities, Bigkick, Dimensionals, ribbon die

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Renee said...

Love it! My son is in Iraq till Sept. I'm ready for him to be stateside again!

Thank your husband for me for serving our country :)