Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

some progress made... UPDATED: *53* cards completed so far



I had to lay off the cardmaking for a few days.. my right shoulder has been giving me lots of problems (nerve damage and very painful) ~ last night/this morning it kept me up till after 3 am. I am going to have to go back to the doctor and request another shot in that shoulder. The only way I could fall asleep was to take a very strong pain pill, put a fleece blanket around my shoulder to keep it as warm as possible and cushioned and sleep in a somewhat upright position.. I think once the pain med kicked in, I must've fell asleep because I was so tired. Very scary when you are alone and not really sure what's going on.

I did work on some cards this morning/afternoon.. I already had everything stamped, cut, scored, etc.. I just needed to assemble. I will need to do more stamping, so I'll wait till later to do that and give my arm a little rest. I hope that the soldiers who receive these, enjoy sending them to their families and friends.

UPDATED: After posting this, I decided to put some more cards together and got 13 more done, then did another 9..... on a roll!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: