Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

more.. St. Patrick's Day Cards for soldiers families/friends

I made 5 cards just like this today:

I'm not sure how many more I will make.. they are not hard at all and not really time consuming, but the sizzix die when cutting more than two envelopes at a time actually is cutting on the crease lines, so that part might be time consuming only being able to do two at a time .. when I plan to make many. I'm happy though.. I have 10 cards completed so far.. I guess if I do 5 at a time it won't be too long till I fill the box.. I do not really like making the same card over and over again, so it's a good thing mixing things up every so many cards.

I cut the shamrock out using a Cricut Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge.. I have the bags, boxes and tags (I'm sure that's not the correct name!) and Plantin Schoolbook that have envelopes on them.. so I'll check them out for the envelope.. or I might just double layer the leprechaun at an angle in that left corner.

I have these to add to the box.


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: