Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

~*MERRY CHRISTMAS*~






Merry Christmas to everybody.. It has been a wonderful day.

I am in TN at my parents house and our oldest son has came in from LA for the holidays. The only person not here was my wonderful husband Steve.. he is in Iraq right now. We did get a surprise and got to enjoy a video from him. I posted it on my Facebook page.

This has been a whirlwind week.. on Monday we drove up to Missouri over where we used to be stationed at, Fort Leonard Wood.. my brother and his family are stationed there now. Being there felt so good, being back in Missouri felt so good, getting to visit with family was great!

It was flurrying here in TN this morning.. nothing stuck to anything and as fast as it started, it ended.. thank goodness. I am making the long drive back home in a few days, so I really hope that the weather stays nice.

I hope that everybody had a wonderful day today.. that you got to hug your family and friends and tell them how much you love them. That is what is important in life.. family and friends.

Cyber hugs to all my friends.. I look forward to making more cards when I get home.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Julie said...

Pam, something amazing just happened. I have just been blog surfing and came across yours and your Merry Christmas picture is the exact same as mine. Thought it was kind of cool to see someone with my thoughts.
I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
I wish your husband a safe return.
God Bless you and yours.