Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's like mad crazy stampingness going on here!!!!!

Stampingness... is that even a word! ha ha ~ tonight it is!

I made three cards last night after I stamped the same image three times.. and then cut all the same color cardstock, just made the cards look different ~ here they are:








then tonight, I made all these:









We are under a Tornado Watch right now.. earlier it was raining like crazy.. not sure what it's doing now. I have some doppler radar on so I can watch it.. not as good as the one at the news channel in Springfield, MO ~ back there you have to watch the weather closely with all the bad storms we had when we were at Fort Leonard Wood ~ even though at times the weather was a bit extreme, I cannot wait to get back there ~ and as soon as possible!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Liz S. said...

Pam, these are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!