Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

.... more scraps... and another card ~*A CARDINAL CHRISTMAS*~


Yes, I know.. another card using the same color scheme as the last two. I hadn't planned on making a card tonight.. only to see if I could figure out the dimensions for an envelope for a 5 x 7 card. I couldn't find my other box of envelope templates, so I gave up.. seen a stamp that that was sitting on my desk and thought I'd ink it up... why not right??? and since I still.. yes, still! had some of the cardstock and papers from the last two cards laying near or on my desk, I thought I'd use them. I had the top note die laying over near my Cricut Expressions and was on my way to walk out of the room and seen them.. then seen the stamp set and decided at that moment to make a card.

The set is A Christmas Cardinal set from Stampin' UP, cardstock is Old Olive, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and a retired SU DSP paper,,, can't remember the name of it right now.. it's pretty isn't it!

More wide chocolate satin ribbon from SU.. delicious. I had wanted to put some brads up in the upper right corner of the top note die shape and had put it together and realized I had forgotten to do so.. oh well, on the next one!

have a super evening!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beate said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love that set, love the colors and your layering!
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles