Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

made a card for my hubby.... and mailed it without taking a picture!

I guess that's what I get for being up so late stamping.. I made a card to send to my hubby today using a retired Stampin' UP! set that has Pickups in it.. can't remember the exact name... I made it, wrote a note inside, then tucked it in an enevelope and sealed it up.. as I stamped a "sent with love" stamp on the back of the envelope, I realized I hadn't taken a picture.. It was a nice card.. in always artichoke and mellow moss.. using confetti cream for the neutral.. aaaaaahhhh.. I'll try not to do that again! I was tired, guess that's my excuse!

have a great airborne day~

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Joan said...

better to skip the pic and mail the card, then take the picture and forget to mail the card. I'm sure Steve will love it!