Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

~*Hi!*~ Butterfly ... er, that's butterflies card!



Aren't these butterflies so neat.. they are punched out using a new Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch.. I used a 50% ACMoore coupon at Michael's to get it over the weekend. I punched a bunch of butterflies out all in pink, since it was the piece of cardstock closest to my hand! ha ha...

I tossed this together on a whim.. I used some certainly celery cardstock for the base, then a white layer, and a patterned paper that is from basic grey.

I cut out a scallop circle using the sizzix bigz die, then layered a nestabilities circle on top of it, kept the die on it and sponged some certainly celery onto it and then stamped the background stamp all over it in so saffron, I wish I hadn't paper pierced the circle in the corner, but I did, so it's there for now.

I used the stickers that came in the basic grey pack and then some SU brads... that's it!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: