Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

~*You Only Live Once*~ Orange toned card

This afternoon on a whim, I decided to stamp some of the flower images from Fifth Ave. Floral Stampin' UP! stamp set. I inked the flower in Versamark and then Versafine ink, clear embossing powder and heat set. I stamped four of them and colored in three.

I used Only Orange for the card base, chocolate chip layer, some DSP from the ret. Wanted paper pack. For the layer behind the saying layer (which is very vanilla, saying stamped in brown ink and circle was cut/embossed using nestabilities die) I took a chocolate chip piece and cut out the top not bigz die, turned it, cut again, turned it, cut again.. etc... till I had a somewhat circle shape. I cut out all the flowers, cut out the leaves using the Sizzlit Little Leaves die and put it all together.. oh, I forgot the sponging and the brads in the corner. That's it!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Beate said...

Another gorgeous card, Pam. I still miss those colors!!!
Hugs and smiles

Faith S. said...

WOW! Beautiful coloring!