Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

~*THANK YOU*~ teddy bear card using Dustin Pike digi stamp image



This cute little bear "thank you" image was a freebie at http://www.dustinpike.com/ ~ I have a special person I want to send it to.


I printed it out (along with 8 others/set on wallet) using my HP Laserjet and then cut it out, colored it in using some copic markers. I used the SCS sketch challenge for this layout.

Sorry for not posting more often.. I haven't actually been stamping much because of my shoulder/arm pain that I have been dealing with. I found out this past week that the problem is something called Degenerative Joint Disease. I am going to Physical Therapy twice a week, however it was wrecking my days when I went.. I would come home in so much pain, I had to lay down for hours to get my arm to loose the numb/painful feeling that it had.... when the doctor called me about the results of my Nuclear Bone Scan, she said that PT shouldn't be hurting like that, to only work on range of motion exercises, so when I went on Thursday, I told them what was going on, they changed things around and for once, I left without hurting ~ yeah~!
Tonight my husband asked me why I hadn't been stamping.. he said he was worried about me because I hadn't been stamping and he knows much I enjoy doing it.. my arm had really been bothering me tonight, I took a pain medicine and waited a bit for it to take affect.. then I came upstairs to make this card.

There is no stamping involved on this cutie.. just print, color in, layer and assemble the card.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about that pain. I hope the PT eventually helps. Hugs.

Your card is adorable. Joan