Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stampin' UP! Holiday Mini starts today Sept. 1st


The Stampin' UP~ Holiday Mini starts today Sept. 1st.. If you have a special someone that loves Build a Bear, you will enjoy seeing the new BAB stamp sets, Sizzix Dies and paper.. so much fun... of course there is lots of others yummy goodies in the mini as well.

I had some minis mailed out to some customers.. but I have heard that Stampin' UP! was a bit behind in mailing, so they might not have gotten to you just yet.. But there is a way to view the mini online: STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY MINI hope that works.. I had opened it and was able to view/save it myself, so it hopefully will work for you too.


NOTE: In this mini is the new My Digital Studio, but it won't be available until October 1st.



SPECIAL: Hostess Promotion
Dates: September 1-November 30, 2009
Promotion Details:

Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.



SPECIAL: 20% off all orders... this is on merchandise total, not shipping/tax... all hostess benefits apply... Paypal accepted for all orders.. orders will ship directly to you. This special is for all ordered placed through me. Email me for all orders. thanks

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: