Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

~*NOEL*~ Lovely As A Tree Christmas Card

Here it is 12:30 am. and I am up still.. I just finished this card.. nothing fancy, but I wanted to stamp something, so this is what I ended up with.


I used Lovely as a Tree and Many Merry Messages, along with a Hero Arts background stamp. Top Note Bigz Sizzix Die cut out twice, then the gray layer is cut into quarters to layer behind Very Vanilla piece. I used some Cranberry Crisp "beautiful" ribbon and tied it with some embroidery thread off to the side.. the saying is layered using oval punches and a scallop oval punch... the bottom edge uses a Stampin' UP! scallop border punch.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beate said...

Another BEAUTIFUL Christmas card.
Hugs and smiles