Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

~*JOY*~ Night of Navy & Silver Snowflakes Christmas Card


I used some Adirondack acrylic paint daubers (silver metallic) that I inked up the snowflakes with and then stamped onto the Night of Navy card stock. I heat set for a few seconds after stamping to dry it... it dried really fast. I just layered the NON onto Sarhara Sand card stock and then stamped the saying, along with a stamped off image of the snowflakes on it, then layered it using some oval punches. I finished it off with some ribbon.. oh, the snowflakes are nestabilities dies.. I daubed the silver paint around the edges of the layered piece, saying and snowflakes.. nothing, pretty quick card.. I wanted to dry out the acrylic paints.. they are from Tim Holtz/Ranger.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Pam. I love that set. And I love your color combo.
Hugs and smiles