Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

~*GO CONFIDENTLY*~ soft sky & chocolate chip card

Good EARLY morning everybody...

I seen a card in the new Stampin' UP! holiday mini and really liked the layout it used.. so I thought I'd use the same layout. I pulled out some retired things for this.

Live Your Dream stamp set, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock, DSP (can't remember the name right this second!.. something to do with wallpaper I think! ha ha), nestabilities dies, beautiful chocolate chip ribbon, dimensionals, versmark, and clear embossing powder.

I'm surprised I remember it all.. it's 2 am and I am about to fall asleep!

have a great weekend ahead.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beate said...

Gorgeous! I love that stamp set and the paper. I wish we still had those In colors. They were the BEST!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and smiles