Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~*BOO!*~ Mummy card using medical tape


I have a bag left in my garage of medical tape and gauze.. I gave away most all that I had to the local volunteer fire department. I was in the garage last night and seen the bag and grabbed a roll and thought I'd give it a try to make a mummy card using the tape.

I cut out my card base, then the black layer and a layer of white cardstock that I covered in the medical tape.. the sponged Creamy Caramel ink over it after I was done.. I punched out the eyes using a 3/4" and 1/2" punches.. they were sponged as well. the Boo! was from a $1.00 set, punched out using oval shape and a nestabilities oval for the black layer, they were sponged as well. I rolled over the pieces of tape that were over the edges of the mummy piece and trimmed off what I could that wouldn't curl under.. it is layered using dimensionals.. Stampin' UP! are my favorite item.. my most favorite item in all the catalogs!

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beate said...

Pam, that is too stinking cute! What a great idea to use medical tape!
Hugs and smiles