Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blue Flower ~ *YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE* ~ card


Here it is 1:06 in the morning and I am done with my card, tired and ready to head to bed.

With the exception of the Copic markers I used to color in the flower and the Nestabilities I used on the oval and scallop oval, I used Stampin' UP! product.
Fifth Ave Floral stamp set, along with the Manhattan Rose embossing flower.. oh so pretty and two "must, must have!" items!!!
okay.. gotta run before I fall asleep here as I sit and type... goodnight.



*PS.. what a goob I am.. I just noticed that I used Very Vanilla on the background for the flower/leaves.. and Whisper White with the saying ~ the saying is on dimensionals which I can remove tomorrow and restamp/cut it out using Very Vanilla.. that's what happens when you stamp when you are tired.. serves me right!




thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Joan said...

oh this is stunning!

~Jeri~ said...

I love this card!!! From the first time it came through, I had to hold on to the email. Just stunning!! I'm gonna have to save my pennies to get this set.