Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

~*BABY BOY & GIRL CARDS*~ for 20th Engineer Brigade Care Pkgs.

note: the spots are not on the cards, but must be on the lens of my
camera... guess I need to get it cleaned! I wish I had put the polka
dot panel on the girl cards a bit higher, but they still look cute
the way they are. thanks for looking ~ Pam



I was asked if I would make some baby cards to put into baby care packages that are being packed tomorrow. Of couse I would.. and of course I wait till the last day to make them. I didn't do this on purpose, it's just that life got in the way.. oh.. along with my bum (aching all the time) shoulder didn't help either. Hopefully when I go to the doctor on Tuesday that my Nuclear Bone Scan I had last week will have been read and they'll know what is going on. XRays and an MRI couldn't determine it.. the MRI only showed dark and bright spots, the reason why they ordered the NBS.

Anyways.. back to these cards.. adorable if I may say so!

I used So Saffron for all the card bases.. Regal Rose, Pink Piroette (sp?) along with some American crafts polka dot paper.. the ribbon is Regal Rose, I stamped the duck image from Wagon Full of Fun stamp set, and colored in with markers. I was going to watercolor and realized how much time that would take.. so markers did the trick.

I hope that they like them... if they don't, I guess I just won't be asked to make anymore in the future (I hope that's not the case) ~ I had fun making them.

Before I forget.. I rounded off all the corners of the card bases using my new Corner Chomper ~ WHICH I LOVE!!!
GIRL CARDS:


BOY CARDS:



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: