Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~*You Only Live Once*~ flower card

I so wanted to do a card to participate in the Clean and Simple challenge on SCS, however, it didn't work out that way.. I like the way this card turned out.. it was a bit time consumingand I hope whoever receives it will enjoy it.





I used Fifth Ave. Floral and Touch of Nature (ret.) stamp sets, SAB DSP (ret.), Oval Frame Sizzix die, Sizzlits Little Leaves die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch (the one with three butterflies on it), some brads, gold organdy ribbon and a sponge to tone down the DSP and for around the edges of everything. Oh.. I almost forgot.. some gold stickles on the center stems of the flower.





thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: