Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~**Dinosaur**~ ..... Just a Note card

dustin pike dinosaur digi stamp image airbornewife dustin pike dinosaur digi stamp image airbornewife



I decided today to color in this adorable dinosaur image from Dustin Pike.


Using up some more scraps and trying to go through what's left of the Kiwi Kiss cardstock that I have.. I really like it, but figure once it's gone I'll get attached to another color and won't give it another thought.


dustin pike dinosaur digi stamp image airbornewife






thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I was browsing SCS and found your card and blog link. Adorable card and fabulous coloring! I love Dustin's images too - I just played with my first one! The Easter Bunny you did is also fabulous!