Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Covered Notebook for Military Spouse

live your dream stampin up military spouse gift
I signed up for a special kind of swap, whereas you pack a goodie box of things to send a military spouse whose loved one is deployed. I bought a notepad and covered it with Groovy Guava paper, then embellished it with some stamped images from Live Your Dream, some dreamy Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon and some brads. I have a bunch of other things to put in the box, along with some cards I had stamped (one me and my mom stamped a few weeks ago when she was here to visit) I thought they would be nice for them to send to their loved one, friend or family.

thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

What a great idea for a swap. I'm a military wife and that would definitelty cheer someone up.

Love the colors you chose.