Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Casing a card because I really liked it! Live Your Dream

stampin up live your dream rubber stamp set airbornewife
I seen a card on Cindy Haffner's blog a week or so ago and just loved it.. I need to make some thank you cards and have been so bogged down with getting ready for the yard sale that was today and doing my ebay listings, that I didn't have much creative spirit in me.. after a long day of the yard sale.. er.. well about 5 1/2 hrs.. we got up at 5 and started setting up.. by 6:15 I looked up and there was four cars in a caravan coming down the street, parked in front of my house and hopped out to come shopping.. we did VERY good and had about 15 large tables.. 6 were 8ft. tables and the rest were 6 footers.. they were all full and we had some boxes and tubs full sitting in front of them.. by 10 we were down to four tables.. that was all .. we were nickel and diming it by then so we said enough! my face was red, I was sunburned and worn out. we packed up what little we had left and took it to a local charity.




I did manage to get the card stamped and made that was all inspired by Cindy's card on her blog:










I am off to bed now.. I am worn out from the heat and we are going on a canoe float trip tomorrow down the Big Piney here on Fort Leonard Wood.




Happy Stamping everybody!




thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam




God Bless All Our Military

1 comment:

Renee said...

This is so pretty! You case'd a great card!