Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Thank You card for kids who came to Pool Party

Yesterday we had a pool party from 6-8 pm.. we had a BLAST!!! There was so many people that came.. we had the entire pool to our party!!! I sent out invitations to all the kids in both fourth grade classes, both fifth grade classes, and my oldest daughter's class.. I don't know how many people there were, but it was a great turnout. The party was a combination Jackson's birthday party and and End of School Year party.. Everyone had a great time. We had a big cake.

Big bowls of chips, chex mix and doritos (Jackson's fav!) a big tray of candy and a cooler full of Kool-Aid Koolers drinks. Many of the kids that came brought Jackson
a birthday gift so I am going to make thank you cards for him to give to them as a word of thanks ~ in each card I am going to include a picture of the group that I took near the end of the party ~ I had them all gather in the shallow end and took a group picture, then had them make funny faces and then they all wanted to go under water, so I got some of that too! they had so much fun, if they could've they would've swam for another two hours ~ for sure!

This is the first card I made.. on all the others I won't be putting glitter and I will be coloring in the fish with markers instead and using some crystal effects/clear glaze on some parts of the fish.

thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

No comments: