Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I got all the Thank You cards done and handed out today


This week has been a flurry of activities trying to get paperwork for my daughter to keep her I.D. card. I was told this was all taken care of, but have recently found out that not to be the case.. anyways.. I have nearly all the paperwork that I need and will get it submitted.. it's just a time factor with moving, so hopefully it gets there and gets processed quickly.

I did finish all the birthday thank you cards for the kids that came to my son's birthday party.. there are four more not in the picture.. my desk is a mess (as you can see in the background!) and so I set them to the side.. some of the fish were colored in using markers, some using ink pads and aquapainters.. they all have clear glaze on some part of the fish.. they really turned out cute. Tomorrow is D.A.R.E and Friday I am getting together with a couple of ladies whose kiddos go to my kiddos school, to have coffee (they'll have coffee, I'll have my regular Coca-Cola) in the morning after we drop the kids off at school.

I hope that everyone is having a fun filled day ~ the weather here in Missouri is BEAUtiful today!


thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

1 comment:

Joan said...

You are a one woman stamping machine! These are gorgeous....yikes, you get a lot done in a day!!