Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Birthday Card for my 10 year old Son




On May the 5th my youngest son turns 10!!! Tonight I made this card for him ~ It's quite colorful~ I hope he likes it. I used Pun Fun (which I finally broke down and bought ~ hey, I got a free wheel with it, so it was a good deal!) ~ East Coast Prep paper, along with Real Red, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi and Tempting Turquoise cardstock.. I used watercolor paper for the main image and used a versamark marker to color in part of the space ship and put crystal embossing powder on it ~ I got my new Ribbon scissors and I LOVE them ~ they are worth every penny (they were a lot of pennies, but so worth it!)

It's been a long day and I am heading to bed, but wanted to finish this before heading that way.

thanks for reading and looking ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

1 comment:

Renee said...

This is a fun card...the little rocket ship is great. I like the colors you chose for this card...it makes it pop!