Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

32+ Americana Cards for Deployed Troops!!!


This afternoon me and my mom set out to make some cards for deployed troops to send to Keith who operates the Angel Stampers For Soldierswebsite. We was trying to hurry because we wanted to get them in the mail, so the cards weren't overally involved.. but turned out really nice and I hope that the troops enjoy them. The theme is "Americana" and they are all Red, White and Blue!!! We made 32+ we weren't sure of the number.. as soon as we took the picture, they went into envelopes and into the mail on their way to Florida... thanks for looking and reading, Pam

God Bless All Our Military

3 comments:

larue said...

God Bless America and God Bless you and your mom.

Amy said...

Those are super cute! I may need to CASE thouse although I don't have that Independence day stamp. It is cute!

Renee said...

Wow! That's awesome :)