Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Godspeed Cards for Deployed Brothers



Everyone in my family is in the military ~ my husband is in the Army, my two brothers are in the Army, my dad is retired Army and my son is in the Air Force. A big thank you to all who serve this great country of ours in one way or another ~ thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do.

I seen a sketch on a fellow stampers blog and I immediately thought about this very card that I finally got a chance to put it to paper ~ thanks Jackie for posting your idea on your blog: Just Stamp it! blog

These cards are for my brothers ~ one is in Iraq and the other in Afghanistan. This is the third deployment for both of them. Thank you John and Jim for your service to our country ~ I love you both so very much.

Thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

6 comments:

gretchenhs said...

Your post today brought tears to my eyes. I also have family and friends overseas that I think about a lot. Your cards are beautiful. God Bless our troops and America.

Jackie said...

Those cards are wonderful and I know how much they will appreciate them. I hope they all stay safe while they are over there and come home safe and sound soon.

Elizabeth Glass said...

Hi Pam,
Good for you on your new blog!! I love these cards!!!
GOD BLESS THEM EVERYONE!!! Elizabeth Glass

Julie Koerber said...

Pam,
I'm so glad you did the challenge! Your card is absolutely beautiful in more ways than one - beautiful in the design and more beautiful in the meaning behind it!
Take care,
Julie

Renee said...

These are really nice cards. You did a great job.

Renee said...

Thank you Pam :)