Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dotted Birthday Birdie Card



I was so hoping that there would be a way that I could emboss using the polka dotted Cuttlebug folder ~ and not emboss part of the card stock.. such as an oval in the middle. However after many unsuccessful attempts at this, I decided to just make a card with a piece I had already embossed. I borrowed the Pun Fun stamp set from a friend (thanks Linda) and wanted to make something before returning it to her, so I used the little birdie.. so cute! I used scraps that were laying on the desk to put this together... copic markers were used to color in the bird.

I am off to bed.. I have to get up early to take a load of donations to the school for the band yard sale.. hopefully the weather will be nice, yesterday they were saying possible snow ~ are you kidding! hopefully so!

thanks for looking and reading ~ Pam

God Bless Our Military

*ps. my mom sent me a picture tonight that includes my dad, brothers, husband and son.. all military men.. it's posted off to the right. Thank you to all who serve our country.

2 comments:

Joan said...

adorable card and great pics of your family too!

Liz S. said...

Yep, the person who figures out how to mask with a C-Bug folder is going to be VERY popular!!

Love the card!