Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

3 X 3 Mini Card ~ Merci Hearts & Flowers


The stamp used on this card is from the set named Merci that was one of the free Sale-A-Bration promotion sets. I have never inked it til today ~ I know, shame on me! I let me kids invite a friend to go to the swimming pool today. We have an big Fitness center here on Fort Leonard Wood that has an indoor pool, so we can swim year round and the kids love it. They each brought a friend and I took my stamping goodies.. I always do when I take them to the pool.. they swim and I stamp. I usually take a few sets and stamp a bunch of images.. I also take my Watercolor Crayons in the big tin along with an aquapainter and some blender pens.. I sit and color in some of the images I stamp. This was one of the images I stamped and colored.

I had a pack of 3x3 DCWV mini cards that I layered the stamped image on some Wild Wasabi, along with some brads and white grossgrain ribbon.. I did use a glue pen and some irridescent ice glitter ~ so shimmery and pretty.

It's been a long day, so I am off to bed, but wanted to post this before heading that way.

thanks for reading and looking ~ Pam

God Bless All Our Military

No comments: